Availability: In Stock
Ex Tax: $9.99
The ADXL335 is a small, thin, low power, complete 3-axis accelerometer with signal conditioned voltage outputs.The product measures acceleration with a minimum full-scale range of ±3 g.It can measure the static acceleration of gravity in tilt-sensingapplications, as well as dynamic acceleration resulting from motion, shock, or vibration.
The user selects the bandwidth of the accelerometer using theCX, CY, and CZ capacitors at the XOUT, YOUT, and ZOUT pins.
Bandwidths can be selected to suit the application, with a range of 0.5 Hz to 1600 Hz for the X and Y axes, and a range of 0.5 Hz to 550 Hz for the Z axis.
The ADXL335 is available in a small, low profile, 4 mm ×4 mm × 1.45 mm, 16-lead, plastic lead frame chip scale package
- 3-axis sensing
- Small, low profile package
- 4 mm × 4 mm × 1.45 mm LFCSP 0.16" x 0.16" x 0.6"
- Low power : 350 μA (typical)
- Single-supply operation: 1.8 V to 3.6 V
- 10,000 g shock survival
- Excellent temperature stability
- BW adjustment with a single capacitor per axis
- RoHS/WEEE lead-free compliant
- Cost sensitive, low power, motion- and tilt-sensing
- Mobile devices
- Gaming systems
- Disk drive protection
- Image stabilization
- Sports and health devices
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1 x ADXL335 Triple Axis Accelerometer Breakout Module